Lakewood Country Club
Founded in 1912 as Dallas' second 18-hole golf course and the birthplace of the Byron Nelson Classic, the Lakewood Country Club was upgraded in 2015 to initiate a second century of premier service. New amenities included eight tennis courts built above a new underground parking garage, three new pools, an adult pool bar, a children's play area, and a fire pit. The tennis building was renovated and expanded, adding both a pro shop and men's and women's locker rooms.
6430 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75214
- Project Management
- 140,000 SF
- Completed 5/2015