Old Parkland Campus
Constructed in 1894, the historic Parkland Hospital was renovated by Crow Holdings as its corporate headquarters and the anchor for a 9.5-acre master-planned urban business campus in the center of Dallas. Renovations were completed in 2008 to the Nurses Quarters, home to two floors of tenant space as well as the campus tavern and the Pecan Room – a large, multi-purpose room with custom pecan wood paneling, two working fireplaces, commissioned art and historical artifacts. Two Class A tenant office buildings – Woodlawn Hall and Reagan Place – were added in 2010, and a third, Own Lawn Hall, was completed in 2015. The construction of three additional Class A office buildings commenced in 2012, with Parkland Hall’s central dome becoming the campus landmark. Tenants of the campus include family offices, hedge funds, foundations, private equity investment groups, corporate headquarters, real estate investment groups and executive offices.
- Brett Ratliff, Project Manager
- 3819 Maple Ave., Dallas, TX 75219
- Historic Renovation
- 9.5 acres