Old Parkland Campus
Established in 1894, this historical landmark hospital (now referred to as Old Main) was restored by Crow Holdings in 2008 to serve as its corporate headquarters and the anchor for a 9.5-acre, master-planned business campus located in the heart of Dallas. In 2009, the original Nurses Quarters was also renovated to house two floors of tenant space as well as the campus tavern and the Pecan Room – a large, multi-purpose room featuring custom pecan wood paneling, two working fireplaces, commissioned art and historical artifacts. Two Class A tenant office buildings – Woodlawn Hall and Reagan Place – were added in 2009 and 2010, respectively, and a third, Maple Hall, was completed in 2013. The interconnected Parkland Hall, Oak Lawn Hall, and Commonwealth Hall filled the campus’ southwest corner in 2015, with Parkland Hall’s central dome becoming the campus landmark. The final structure on the north end will complete the campus in 2020. Old Parkland is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
3819 Maple Ave., Dallas, TX 75219
- Project Management
- 782,000 SF
- Completed 2008 - 2020