Church of The Incarnation
Founded in 1879, the Episcopal Church of the Incarnation completed a large-scale expansion of its parish in 2015 with the construction of a new 60,000-SF annex to the original cathedral. Reflecting the existing Gothic architectural style, the project included a new 500-seat sanctuary in flexible seating configurations for worship, a 300-seat chapel, a large welcome/gathering space with a new front entry, an information center, and a new Education Building for Youth and Adult Ministry. Outdoor landscaping was designed to incorporate the existing majestic oak trees into the new courtyards surrounding the church. Additional project scope included an expanded narthex and a new parking lot to increase parking capacity. The project won the prestigious CMAA 2016 Project Achievement Award.
3966 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75204
- Project Management
- 60,000 SF
- Complete 11/2015